- You have a table booked at London’s most glamourous restaurant and you can invite any two guests – who would they be and why?
Miley Cyrus, because she is my absolute queen and I love her. My second guest would be my best friend because we don’t get to go out and do fancy things together very often as we live almost 400 miles apart!
- Your wardrobe is on fire and you can only save one outfit – describe it to us…
My fave summer outfit – a little black and white striped crop top, yellow ¾ length high waist culottes and black Vans. Plus my cosy snuggly black cardigan!
- What is the one song that just makes you feel amazing?
Start Over – Imagine Dragons
- What film character best describes you?
I’d probably have to say Hermione from Harry Potter – I’m a bit nerdy and know-it-all-y and was always teacher’s pet in school!
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To be able to teleport
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Dougie Poynter from McFly is always my number one, but I’m also crushing on Dan Reynolds, Taylor Swift and Chris Pratt!
- Bra, Bralette or Body – which is your fave?
Ooh, it’s gotta be a body I think. They’re so versatile and you can style them as outerwear – winner!
- It’s London Fashion Week, you are on the front row! Who is either side of you and which brand is on the catwalk?
Honestly I’m not huge on fashion so I honestly couldn’t say. I’d probably be watching a lingerie brand though so lets say Cora Harrington (The Lingerie Addict) is there and one of my blogger pals!
- What’s been your best age so far and why?
I’m 26 now and I think 25 was my best age. My teens into my early 20s were full of pretty low mental health periods and I just got bad news after bad news. Once I hit 24/25 it’s really settled down and I’ve genuinely been enjoying my life again! I moved in with my boyfriend, I got a great career opportunity and I set my little blog up. It’s been good!
- What is your secret talent that not everyone would know?
I can fit 33 whole Maltesers in my mouth…